May 11th is Mother’s Day in America this year. That’s a Sunday. A week and a half away, just in case anyone out there has a mother. Or is a mother, or would like to be a mother, or believes in mothers in a general way.
But enough hinting.
Beladora has lowered its already What A Steal pricing on a few items, to enable us to give our mothers presents with panache. Here are my picks.
1. I love Victorian seed pearl detailing. Here on a gold ring with rubellites and spinels. Down from $495 to $295. Beladora tells me these prices are near wholesale and I’m thinking that sounds right.
2. More seed pearls, but this time in a pendant with antique coral. What a gorgeous color, and not something to buy new, given the damages our reefs sustain daily. Down from $1,250 to $995. Pricey, but what a statement for a woman with the right coloring and collar bones.
3. Even more seed pearls. On the dark side.
4. Enough with the seed pearls. How about seed turquoise! Ha! Set in silver. Down from $495 to $395.
5. Or non-seed pearls, for that matter. This bracelet would be wearable, but so elegant. Jeans, white shirt, heels, gold earrings, 5-strand pearl bracelet with Edwardian brooch clasp, done. Was $795, now $595.
6. Or gray pearl and diamond earrings. At an inch long, these make a big statement for a not too big price. Were $595, now $395.
7. Or something for those whose style can support a more substantive piece. A heavy mid-century gold bracelet, 3/4 inch wide. Reduced from $,1450 to $1,250.
8. And finally, not technically on sale but so reasonably priced and beautiful that I’m including them anyway, these earrings. For moms who embrace the 2000′s and our modern fascination with diamonds in the rough.
This post contains affiliate links which may generate commissions.