And here are links to my 8 favorites in the Beckham/Target lookbook. Am very curious to see how these work when implemented in real fabrics in real life. All polyesters are not the same. Note that most pieces are available in both plus and standard sizes.
- White shift with kooky black flowers
- Shiny calla lily top and pants
- Embroidered “Marigold” tank
- Bee jacket
- Scalloped tank (lotta lotta scallops as decorative motifs)
- Black dress with white collar
- Little girl 100% cotton dress in a tea party print
- Baby black and white daisies on 100% cotton jammies
I might just like the kids’ clothes best, now that I think about it.
Links may generate commissions